Editorial content syndicated via Strossle must be based on objective and deliberate journalism. Therefore we want Content Partners to follow the ethics and the rules set out below.
- Content Providers must follow the press law and the professional standards set out in their respective markets.
- Strossle does not accept sexist or racist statements or defamatory attitudes towards other cultures or religions.
- Great caution is required in stories with children and young people (up to 18 years). The basic policy is that parents should have permitted participation.
- Strossle has a restrictive approach when it comes to showing close-ups of dead or wounded people.
- Anecdotal evidence and rumours should be avoided.
- Manipulated movies and photos will not be accepted, unless it is clearly stated that this is a montage or illustration.
- Sensation Journalism, with violence or sex does not belong with Strossle.
- Strossle respects copyright and does not want to see content that violates it.