A Strossle ad consists of: A link to a landing page, an image, a headline, and a body. The appearance of the ad varies depending on the website it's displayed on, as Strossle’s widgets are designed to blend in with each individual publisher's site.
- Images should be no bigger than 200KB.
- Format: PNG or JPG.
- Our software crops the image based on each widget's proportions. We use Face-Recognition to crop images in the best possible way.
- Editorial and portrait images have the best engagement.
- We do not allow images containing text or logos.
- Maximum length for a headline is 115 characters including spaces. However, our recommendation is not to have a headline longer than 60 characters.
- Please note that our Norwegian widgets only allow for 75 characters including spaces.
- The length of the text is adjusted according to the site's settings. Therefore, longer headlines might be cropped with (...) on some sites.
- Do not use periods in headlines.
- We do not allow special characters in headlines.
- Maximum length for the body text is 125 characters including spaces. However, our recommendation is not to have an excerpt longer than 80 characters.
- Please note that our Norwegian widgets do not contain a body text.
- The length of the text is adjusted according to the site's settings. Therefore, longer body texts might be cropped with (...) on some sites.
Links and Tracking:
- For your ad, you need a landing page. The landing page must be in the same language as your ad (for example Swedish, if your campaign is targeting Sweden).
- Format: URL and third-party measurements.
- Avoid double-click links, as they are blocked by Adblock. We recommend using HTTPS for third-party measurements.
- By inserting our Strossle Analytics Script, you can measure Time Spent on the landing page, provided that the reader has landed there after clicking on a Strossle ad. The script does not collect any personal data and is 100% cookieless.
- Full instructions on how to insert our Engagement Pixel can be found on our support page here.
- By configuring the Strossle Analytics Script, you can measure the number of conversions per creative.
- Full instructions on how to measure conversions via Strossle Analytics can be found on our support page here.